Monday, March 21, 2011

BOSTON MARRIAGE is open





It's been a while since I posted anything here. (I've been kind of busy getting this show up.)  But we're open now, and the audiences are blown away by the show. I've been hearing things like "best acting I've ever seen in this area" and "my cheeks hurt from laughing." People are really impressed and moved by the work these three women are doing, but no one is more impressed with them than I am. It has been an absolute joy to create this wonderful thing with them.


Caitlin, Brandy, Alexis during rehearsal

Weekend work - gold and black lacquer
Finished set

We're going into the second weekend of performances, and I'll post some production shots soon.

And I'll have another thing to post - an announcement is coming.

- Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment