Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Time Stands Still goodbye

Well, TSS has closed to overwhelmingly positive reactions.  Although I never get sentimental about any productions, I will miss working with those four people. But now, it's on to the next one. Spent the last two days striking the set, and it's all gone! Last step is cleaning up and storing what I'm going to keep, and then it's time to really focus on Santaland Diaries. Jonathan Anderson will be here in a couple of weeks to begin rehearsals. If he's anywhere near as good as he was last season in Fully Committed, SD will be a great show. We're going to have some real fun working on this one.

Before I get on to building the set for SD, I have to design the set. But before I can do that, I thought I'd share some photos from TSS.

Mandy the event-planner

Jamie under threat

Sarah remembers Tariq

Jamie changed his copy for their book

Richard takes a stand

Mandy remembers the elephants

Jamie and Sarah home again

Final image in the show - listen to Brandi Carlile's "Downpour"

So, . . . one down and four to go. Heading down to New York in a week and a half to audition people for shows 3,4 & 5. Brandy has become my casting agent in New York, and we have some really good people lined up to audition. Can't wait to tell you about what happens. And while I'm there, I've snagged a ticket for Theresa Rebeck's new show. Review to follow.

Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment