Monday, May 21, 2012

Season Five has ended

Our fifth season (FIVE??? When I started this, I was thinking I'd try to do a couple of shows - but I've now directed 25 productions at SBT!!! It makes me tired to write that.) Our revels are now ended. Until we start season six.

Our final show, Dusk Rings A Bell, remains one of my favorite plays. Kent and Tracy are wonderful actors, and (equally important to me) wonderful people to work with. I have a feeling that you'll see them on our stage again in the future.

As promised, here are a few photos from the show:

She likes the slightly tortured, slightly ripped look.

That's the artifice of contrition! Forgive my passion.

And it ends with a kiss.

So that's all for now. Within the next couple of weeks, I'll be able to let you know what's on deck for next season.  Thanks to everyone who supports our work and who likes our work. Thanks to all the wonderful actors I was lucky enough to work with this season. That's the reason I'm doing this - so I get to play with great actors. It's been a great season.

No comments:

Post a Comment