Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving break

We're taking a couple days off for thanksgiving. Rehearsal today was a real joy.  I keep wondering how he remembers all of that stuff!  If I were doing that part (please shoot me now), I'd have an ear bud being fed by a tape of the whole play. An even bigger mystery is how he can still make me laugh at this thing after we've been over it so many, many times. Here are a few photos from rehearsal:




Jean-Claude is on the line


Taking orders from the Chef

Bryce (Naomi Campbell's assistant) on the line!

I just found out that the phone line at the theatre is out!!! So I'm going to try to notify everyone by email, notify the Valley News for their calendar, submit a new ad to the Valley News, submit a new Ad for the Complete Hoot, and try to affix a new phone number to all the posters, have it changed on the web site. (So much for a relaxing Thanksgiving break.)

Here's the new number to reach the theatre, to make reservations, etc. - 603.448.3750.

No comments:

Post a Comment